Friday, June 8, 2007

Using a Flickr Tool

I tried all of the Flickr applications that were mentioned. Some were fun and one literally gave me a headache!

I may be missing something but I don't see a direct classroom use to most of the applications I tried--at least using the photos that are already online in Flickr.

The "Warholizer" was fun and I made something that I like, but I still don't know how I'd use it in my classes. However, I could see it being used in Introduction to Psychology in the Perception & Sensation chapters.

Here's what I made, starting with a photo of my Alaskan mask:
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, I am enjoying reading your Rat Lady Thoughts!

Sue Oliver said...

Ladonna,

Thanks for the kind words! I'll have more rat pup pictures posted soon. Maybe Jordan will like them.

Sue